How to Use the Smart Slider 3 Plugin for WordPress
This video tutorial will introduce you to the smart slider 3 plugin for wordpress. This video will also show you how the slider works, a few demo sliders and will also show you the slider applied on the Divi theme for wordpress.
This video displays the free version of this slider, and although this free version probably has even more features than most pro version sliders this one also has a premium version that allows you to do a lot more including animations.
In this video we will be covering the following:
- Overview of demo slider templates that come free with this plugin.
- The smart slider module for Divi.
- Overview of the slider options and what they do.
- The visual designer for the slides and how to use it.
- How to use the responsive functions and design your sliders for every device.
- Creating a new slider with a static background and sliding text for Divi users.
Do you like the WordPress theme I am using? You can purchase the Divi theme from Elegant Themes, I would suggest going for the lifetime package. That's what I went for and it made the most sense too.
Just letting you know, I do get compensated if you make any purchases after using the link above or any of the links that lead to elegant themes on my website.
Did You Like Our Post? Sign Up Below and Get Latest Content Directly Delivered to Your Inbox
Enter Your email ID and be the first one to know when the new post gets published on SurfnLearn.