Time: 09-19-2014, 02:44 AM
Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Register and login with FaceBook! Register/Login
Bookmark: bookmark | Connect with FB: Connect with facebook!
Search the forum : | Advanced search

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Bucky is Back new 5x stove GIDs - COMPLETE LISTING
03-18-2012, 05:22 AM
RE: Bucky is Back new 5x stove GIDs - COMPLETE LISTING

THEY MIXED THE PARTS UP THAT WE NEED FOR THE STOVES ON PART 9 OF EACH STOVES!! IF YOU READ THE REQUEST BEFORE YOU POST OR HIT SEND FOR THE PARTS YOU NEED. IT WILL TELL YOU THE COLOR OF THE REAL PART YOU WILL NEED. LIKE FOR THE ORANGE STOVES YOU NEED PINK SWITCHES AND YELLOW TUBES !! DONT KNOW HOW THE OTHERS ARE MIXED UP YET CAUSE I HAVE MADE IT THAT FAR. LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND OUT THANKS !!!!!!!!
Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2012, 10:08 PM
Thank you! Rolleyes
04-21-2012, 05:25 AM
Thank you for the gid's!

(Has anyone got the metal plates/bolts to work? -- nevermind. i don't know what i did, besides try every single metal plate listed on the master list, but now it worked. muhahaha)

AHAHA! So, I don't know if it's because I missed Bucky last time, or if it's just one of those cafe world things... i noticed that i am making different colored stoves than these gid's apply too. Which explains my metal plates/bolts/etc issues.

So, I do have the gids on hand for people working on red/blue/etc/etc instead of pink/teal/etc/etc. But I'm not going to post the whole list, unless someone else is as badly behind as i am, and needs them. Let me know.

Big Grin I hope that your day is just a little bit brighter. If not, find your windex...

All complaints may be filed directly into my inbox. It's that wire basket on the floor over there.

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread